Molecular phylogeny and sequence analysis
- Databases (Genbank, CBS, qbank, Fusarium MLST)
- Sequence alignment methods and troubleshooting.of alignments
- Improving the sequence alignment using the CLC Main Workbench, MEGA, Bioedit, Geneious packages.
- Identification based on molecular data: single gene vs multi gene sequence analysis
- Useful bioinformatics tools and methods in phylogeny and identification (Maximum Likelihood, Maximum Parsimony, Neighbor Joining , Bayesian Inference)
- Useful Bioinformatics methods for identification and phylogeny
- Professional skills in phylogenetics trees and troubleshooting of the phylogenies